1. PROMOTION OF MENTAL
4. INTERVENTION AMONG
5. INTERVENTION AMONG MENTALLY ILL
- Visiting the worshipping places with the medical team and giving
proper medical care to those patients who had
been denied medical treatment.
- Through counselling helping the patients to face the problems
and to solve them one by one on priority basis
- Trying to remove the stigma through various methods so that
the patients will be accepted by their family
members and the society.
- Community support is sought in the rehabilitation process
- Helping the couple to come together, who had been living separately
due to alchoholism and mental illness.
- Visiting the homes of the patients and making close monitoring
so that they continue their treatment. This
- Finding part time / full time employment to the recovering
/ recovered patients.